Keylate® Cobalt has low corrosivity and is rapidly absorbed by the root system or foliage because of its chelating complex. Keylate® Cobalt has a strong, consistent chelation bond strength across all cation nutrients and has a very low salt index. Keylate® products are compatible with most foliar- or soil- applied crop protection products and fertilizers. Keylate® Cobalt is formulated to be used in both foliar and ground-applied fertilizer solutions.
What It Does
- Optimizes conditions for plant and fruit growth
- Helps to manage abiotic stress
- Synergistic with most fungicides
What That Means
- Better nodulation
- Optimized yield potential
- Soil applied 8-16 oz/acre
- Foliar applied 4-6 oz/acre
- See the label for more information about specific crops, rates, and timing
Total Nitrogen (N) - 4.0%
Cobalt (Co) - 5.0%
Stoller’s Keylate Technology is found to improve nutrient uptake by the plant and can limit stress induced from nutrient deficiencies more effectively.