Harvest More® Urea Mate
Harvest More® Urea Mate with 10% available phosphate is a soluble fertilizer crystal having an acid pH allowing it to be used with most fungicides and insecticides to increase the performance of the various products in which it is mixed. It will also acidify the irrigation water so that it will inhibit the buildup of carbonates in both the irrigation emitters and the soil around the plant roots for enormous agronomic advantage.
What It Does
- Soil, Foliar or Irrigation application.
- Acidifies irrigation water to inhibit carbonates in emitters and soils.
- Acid pH allows mixing with most fungicide and insecticide.
- Significantly higher amount of trace elements than the common soluble fertilizers.
- Micronutrient level is nearly 100 times higher than most soluble fertilizers.
What That Means
- There is no other soluble fertilizer that contains a balance of secondary and micro nutrient formulation to allow the plant to pick and choose which nutrients it needs during different stages of growth.
- Harvest More® Urea Mate helps to insure that there will be no deficiencies in calcium, magnesium, boron, cobalt, copper, manganese, molybdenum, and zinc.
- Soil & Irrigation: Apply Harvest More® Urea Mate every 7 days at 2.5 pounds per acre.
- Foliar: Harvest More® Urea Mate can be foliar applied every 7 to 14 days at the same rate that is normally applied through the irrigation. Avoid the pollination period so that the fertilizer nutrients do not interfere with pollination.
- See the label for more information about specific crops, rates, and timing
Total nitrogen (N) - 5.000%
5% Urea nitrogen
Available phosphate (P205) - 10.000%
Soluble potash (K20) - 27.000%
Calcium (Ca) - 4.000%
4.000% Chelated calcium
Magnesium (Mg) - 1.500%
1.500% Chelated magnesium
Boron (B) - 0.150%
Cobalt (Co) - 0.008%
0.008% Chelated cobalt
Copper (Cu) - 0.300%
0.300% Chelated copper
Manganese (Mn) - 0.500%
0.500% Chelated manganese
Molybdenum (Mo) - 0.008%
Zinc (Zn) - 0.500%
0.500% Chelated zinc