Everything Your Crops Need to Start Fast, Grow Strongand Finish Big
THAT® Flowable Sulfur
THAT® Flowable Sulfur is an EPA registered, convenient micronized liquid sulfur formulation that controls a broad spectrum of insects and diseases.
Contact us with any questions about our products.
THAT® Flowable Sulfur is an EPA registered, broad spectrum flowable sulfur product that controls a broad spectrum of insects and diseases. This liquid flowable formulation provides exceptional coverage in aerial, ground spray or overhead irrigation applications.
- Particle size of less than one micron (0.001 mm), with almost 60 times more surface area than typical dusting sulfur
- Adheres to leaf surface in rain conditions and overhead irrigation
- Exceptional coverage and weathering characteristics are just as beneficial in aerial, ground spray or overhead irrigation applications
- Provides essential nutrient benefits. Sulfur is a key nutrient that enables the plant to make protein and utilize nitrogen
- Effective tool in disease resistance management
- Closed system compatible
- Provide sulfur as a nutrient for plant growth
- Helps to control fungus & insects
- Acidifies leaf surfaces
- Sulfur (S) 52.0%
- OTHER INGREDIENTS: 41.6%
Seed, Soil, Foliar
See the label for more information about specific crops, rates, and timing.