Everything Your Crops Need to Start Fast, Grow Strongand Finish Big
Two of the most critical nutrients fruit and vegetable crops need are calcium and boron.
Calcium is an essential element for the growth of the roots and development of the fruit. Calcium is difficult to measure in tissue and soil tests but is essential for healthy plants and fruit quality both on the plant and in storage.
Sett is a special combination of highly available calcium with boron for foliar application specifically designed to provide nutritional support for the structural strength and health of leaf and fruit cells.
- Enhanced fruit characteristics
- Promotes fruit firmness
- Reduces the effects of fruit aging on the tree or vine
- Slows pulp softening during storage
- Promotes the reduction of numerous storage disorders
- Increased marketable yield
- Improved fruit quality
- Better formation of seed
- Improved fruit retention
- Longer storage and/or shelf-life
- Calcium (Ca) 8.0%
- Boron (B) 0.5%
Derived from calcium chloride and sodium borate.
Sett is designed to be foliar applied during periods of reproduction but later applications will increase storage and shelf life and improve fruit retention.