Everything your crops need to start fast, grow strong and finish big
X-Pand™ is an EPA-registered organic plant growth regulator. It is primarily used to increase the sizing of cells within the plant tissue, causing an increased size in all plant parts. X-Pand also delays in ripening which protects the fruit against forced ripening and yields a longer shelf-life during periods after harvest.
- Enhance root and shoot elongation
- Increases size and elongates grape clusters
- Reduces rind creasing and delays aging in Valencia oranges
- Prevents pre-harvest drop of citrus
- Increases fruit set of berries
- Reduces “blind” nodes in tart cherries
- Provides uniform sprouting and maximizes production of seed potatoes
- OMRI Listed
- Low volatility product
• Gibberellic acid (GA3) 12.0%
Seed, Foliar, Irrigation
X-Pand™ applications made under slow drying conditions (cool to warm temperatures, medium to high relative humidity and no wind) will increase absorption by the plant, thus optimizing effectiveness. Night-time applications are encouraged when day-time conditions are not conducive to slow drying conditions.
Rates can vary depending on crop, application purpose, and timing. See label for more information about specific crops, rates, and timing.