N-Large™ Premier is a plant growth regulator which has been registered with the United States EPA. N-Large™ Premier is a pure gibberellic acid dissolved in isopropanol. It is primarily used for the increase in the sizing of cells within the plant tissue. This will cause a plant to have increased size in all plant parts. It will also cause a delay in ripening which will protect the fruit against forced ripening and yield a longer shelf-life during periods after harvest.
What It Does
- Establish stand density
- Significantly influence seedling vigor
- Enhance root and shoot elongation
What That Means
- Increases size and elongates grape clusters
- Reduces rind creasing and delays aging in Valencia oranges
- Prevents pre-harvest drop of grapefruit
- Increases fruit set of berries
- Reduces “blind” nodes in tart cherries
- Provides uniform sprouting and maximizes production of seed potatoes
- Do not apply to plants under pest, nutritional or water stress.
- When a range of rates is indicated, use the concentration and spray volume recommended locally by the State Extension Service Specialist.
- For optimum effectiveness, thorough spray coverage must be achieved. All parts of the plant or crop must receive the spray or desired results will not occur. Prepare solution concentrations by mixing the required amount of
product with water in a clean, empty spray tank. Discard any unused spray material at the end of each day following local, state or Federal Law.
- For best results, the water pH must be around neutral and always below 8.5.
- N-Large™ Premier applications made under slow drying conditions (cool to warm temperatures, medium to high relative humidity and no wind) will increase absorption by the plant, thus optimizing effectiveness. Night-time applications are encouraged when day-time conditions are not conducive to slow drying conditions.
- Product persistence: N-Large™ Premier must be reapplied if significant rain occurs within 2 hours of application.
- See the label for more information about specific crops, rates, and timing
Gibberellic acid (GA3) - 6.23%
OTHER INGREDIENT - 93.74%
Total - 100.0%
USA EPA Reg. No. 57538-20
This product contains 2 grams per ounce of active ingredients.