Golden Harvest Plus® GA
Golden Harvest Plus® GA is a unique suspension liquid foliar fertilizer (5-18-2) with high levels of micronutrients (B, Co, Cu, Fe, Mn, Mo, Zn) designed to supplement soilapplied fertilizer for prevention of nutrient deficiencies. It has a pH of 1 to 1.5. Golden Harvest Plus® GA is designed to supplement a soil fertilizer program, not replace it. Frequent use of this product will ensure adequate nutrition for crops.
What It Does
- Delivers soluble formulation of N, P and K
- Prevents micronutrient deficiencies
- Supplements soil-applied fertilizers
What That Means
- Healthier and more robust plant growth
- Improved yield
- Vegetables: Foliar spray 2 to 4 qts/A at weekly intervals starting when crops are a few inches high. Continue up to 2 weeks before final harvest.
- Tree fruit and nuts: Apply 2 to 4 qts/A 5 to 6 times annually beginning with delayed dormant spray
- Citrus: Apply 6 to 8 qts/A 4 times annually with first application at pre- bloom
- Field crops: Apply 2 qts/A when crops reach 4th leaf stage. Repeat every 14 days thereafter until crop matures.
- Turf grasses: Use 1 qt. per 20 to 100 gallons for every 5,000 square feet. Start when grass turns green; repeat every 3 to 4 weeks until grass goes into dormancy.
- See the label for more information about specific crops, rates, and timing
Total nitrogen (N) - 5.00%
5% Urea nitrogen
Available phosphate (P205) - 18.00%
Soluble potash (K20) - 2.00%
Boron (B) - 0.10%
Cobalt (Co) - 0.02%
Copper (Cu) - 0.10%
0.10% water soluble Copper (Cu)
Iron (Fe) - 0.40%
0.40% water soluble Iron (Fe)
Manganese (Mn) - 0.40%
0.40% water soluble Manganese (Mn)
Molybdenum (Mo) - 0.05%
Zinc (Zn) - 0.60%
0.60% water soluble Zinc (Zn)