White Label Calcium
Foliar- or soil-applied micronutrient that’s completely available for absorption by leaves and roots.
What it does
- Completely available and absorbed by leaf and root systems
- Aids in forming compounds that are part of cell walls
- Strengthens plant structures
- Activates number of regulating enzyme systems
- Improves rhizobia bacteria capability to fix nitrogen
What that means
- Improved disease resistance
- Neutralization of organic acids in plants
- Enhanced conversion of nitrate N into forms needed for protein formation
- Soil or foliar application
- Refer to product label for specific directions for specific crops
White Label™ Calcium plays an important role in enhancing cell wall development, especially in the roots. Plants deficient in calcium can suffer from weak or "leaky" roots. Calcium acts as a "buffer" against the acids used by disease organisms.
It is compatible with most insecticides, fungicides, foliar nutrients and herbicides. It can be applied in existing spray programs.
Return to products page