Chelated calcium product for post-harvest wash and cooling water to extend the shelf-life of fruits and vegetables.
What it does
- Strengthens cell walls of fruits and vegetables immediately under external skin
- Reduces enzymatic action
- Mediates enzymes which are destructive during hot temperatures
What that means
- Reduced post-harvest problems
- Decreased cell tissue breakdown
- Extended shipment quality, storage quality and shelf-life of fruits and vegetables
- Pre-harvest foliar application beginning 3 weeks before harvest at 3 qt/A and continuing through harvest
- Post-harvest treatment by adding hydrocooler and brush water to a concentration of 0.5%
X-Tender™ is a chelated calcium product that can extend the shelf-life of fruits and vegetables with a pre-harvest foliar application and/or treatment of hydrocooler water after harvest.
Return to products page