Manages transport of sugars in plant and reduces excessive vegetative growth, internode length and fruit abortion.
What it does
- Helps manage the transport of sugar within plant
- Reduces excessive vegetative growth
- Decreases internode length and abortion of fruit during stressful conditions
What that means
- Increased yield in fruit and sugar content
- Enhanced fruit quality
- More income per acre
- Apply diluted with water as a fine spray to the leaves of crops being treated
- Spray when the crop is actively growing for best results
- Refer to product label for specific directions for specific crops
Load is formulated to be used on all flowering crops and results are usually greater when used during stressful growing seasons.
It contains boron and the use of it on any crop other than those recommended on the label may result in serious injury to the crop. Load is to be used only on soils that respond to molybdenum. Crops high in molybdenum are toxic to grazing animals (ruminants)
Load is recommended for use on the following crops: alfalfa, beans, canola, corn, cotton, cucumbers, grapes, lentils, melons, peanuts, peas, peppers, potatoes, pumpkins, soybeans, squash, strawberries, tomatoes, tree fruit, tree nuts.
Return to products page