Micro Plus Manganese
Chelated manganese micronutrient for soil and foliar application that is readily available and rapidly absorbed.
What it does
- Acts as an enzyme activator
- Improves the production of chlorophyll
- Increases the availability of P and Ca
What that means
- Accelerated germination of seed
- Hastened maturity
- Soil application: Can be incorporated in liquid fertilizer or applied separately
- Dry fertilizer: Can be applied to dry fertilizer to control dust and supply manganese
- Foliar: Add to a tank mix
Micro Plus™ Manganese is a complex micronutrient formulated to be used in Stoller liquid fertilizers (i.e., Nitro Plus, Folizyme, etc.) and nitrogen solutions. When used with polyphosphate-containing fertilizers, it should be diluted with nitrogen solution before addition. Broadcast or row applications are acceptable, although greater efficiency may be expected from row applications.
Micronutrient deficiencies usually occur when plants are small; therefore, micronutrients should be added to the fertilizer at or before planting.
Return to products page