Specially formulated calcium nutrient that is highly available to the plant to reduce plant stress for increased yield.
What it does
- Temporarily relieves plant stress
- Reduces fruit and flower shedding
What that means
- Optimized fruit development and quality
- Increased yield
- Transplanting and seedbed: Use 2 qts/A as a root dip and watering solution when transplanting or for seedbed treatment at seeding
- Seed treatment: Dilute 4 ounces in an equal amount of water and mist spray on 100 pounds of seed while mixing. Can be poured/ mixed on seed in the hopper box at planting.
Calcium 5X is water soluble and suitable for use in conventional liquid applicator systems. Calcium 5X is a specially formulated calcium nutrient so it is highly available to the plant. It offers the added benefit of Stoller’s cofactors.
Plant stress is usually caused by a dysfunctional root system due to flooding, drought, or disease. Adequate calcium levels allow plants to cope under stress conditions, enhancing the potential for optimal fruit development and quality.
Return to products page