Highly soluble calcium to enhance germination, seedling vigor and vigorous root growth, particularly in dicot crops.
What it does
- Helps enhance germination
- Increases seedling vigor, particularly in dicot crops
- Promotes cell division
What that means
- Increased emergence
- Vigorous early root growth
- Faster recovery after transplanting
- Transplant: Mix 4 to 16 ounces in sufficient transplant water to transplant one acre of crop and use it as a root dip or water solution
- Seed Furrow: Apply as an aqueous spray in the seed row at planting at the rate of 4 to 16 oz/A. Place in seed furrow just behind where seed is dropped and ahead of packing wheel.
- Seed Treatment: Apply 4 to 8 oz/CWT of seed. Dilute with equal amount of water and mist spray on seed while mixing.
Action is a foliar- or seed-applied secondary nutrient and is nonphytotoxic when used as directed. It is completely available and absorbed by the leaf surface or the root system.
May be used on the following crops: barley, beans, citrus, corn, cotton, cucumbers, cucurbits, grapes, lettuce, melons, oats, onions, peanuts, peppers, potatoes, rice, small grains, sorghum, soybeans, squash, strawberries, sweet corn, tomatoes, tree fruit, tree nuts, vine crops, watermelons, wheat and zucchini.
Return to products page