Prevent micronutrient deficiencies
What it does
- Delivers seven key micronutrients (B, Cu, Fe, Mg, Mn, Mo, Zn) in one formulation
- Prevents early season micronutrient deficiencies
- Ensures healthy storage tissue
- Accelerates germination
- Increases availability of P and Ca
What that means
- Enhanced early season root tip growth
- Improved leaf and bud development
- Enhanced transfer of sugar within plant
- Increased transport of water, nutrients and organic compounds
- Improved nutrient uptake and plant development
- Enhanced nitrogen-fixation in legumes
- Improved cell structure
- Increased yield potential
- In-furrow, irrigation (fertigation) or in 2 x 2 side dress with liquid fertilizers
- Sprayed onto soil surface and tilled into soil
- Foliar by ground or low-volume aerial application
- Impregnated onto granular fertilizer
MIXRITE® 7 is a fully EDTA-chelated soluble powder that can be mixed with a wide range of liquid fertilizers and crop protection products. It can be applied to all agricultural, horticultural, turf and ornamental crops that require and respond to nutritional supplements.
Products containing boron (B) should not be applied to exposed seeds or very small, young plants and may be harmful to certain crops. Products containing molybdenum (Mo) should only be used according to label directions as crops high in molybdenum may be toxic to ruminant animals.
Always read and follow label directions.
Return to products page