Enhance plant development and growth
What it does
- Improves manufacturing process of chlorophyll
- Enhances certain enzyme and protein functions
- Involved in plant respiration, photosynthesis and energy transfer
- Involved in nitrogen fixation
- Provides supplemental iron for calcareous soils with high pH in the surface soil and cold, wet, poorly aerated soils
What that means
- Greener and healthier plants
- Reduced “leaf yellowing” or chlorosis
- Enhanced nitrogen fixation in legumes
- Increased nutrient uptake and plant development
- Improved yield and quality
- Soil and foliar spray application
Keylate micronutrients are chelates with low corrositivity that are rapidly absorbed by the root system or foliage because of their chelating complex. They have strong, consistent chelation bond strength across all cation nutrients and have a very low salt index. Keylate products are compatible with foliar- or soil-applied crop protection products and fertilizers.
Keylate® Iron is formulated to be used in fertilizer solutions. Broadcast or row applications are acceptable, although greater efficiency may be expected from row applications. Micronutrient deficiencies usually occur when plants are small, thus micronutrients should be added to fertilizer applications at or before planting. Foliar fertilization is intended as a supplement to a regular fertilization program and will not by itself provide all the nutrients normally needed by an agricultural crop.
Always read and follow label directions.
Return to products page