Key Feeds DF Magnesium
Dry flowable magnesium concentrate for foliar application
What it does
- Magnesium is a constituent of chlorophyll molecule – the driving force of photosynthesis
- Activates enzymes in the synthesis of nucleic acids (DNA and RNA)
- Enhances metabolism of carbohydrates (sugars) within the plant
- Helps regulate uptake of other essential nutrients and micronutrients
- Facilitates translocation of sugars and starches
- Enhances the production of fats and oils within the plant
What that means
- Improved chlorophyll formation for greener and healthier plants
- Increased transfer of sunlight energy into plant energy
- Better resistance to unfavorable growing conditions
- Enhanced sugar transfer for higher yields
- Improved synthesis of amino acids and cell proteins
- Increased nutrient uptake and plant development
- Improved yield and quality
- Foliar spray
Key Feeds DF Magnesium is a dry flowable micronutrient concentrate for foliar application that disperses easily in water with agitation. It can be used as part of a complete nutrient supplement program.
Key Feeds DF Magnesium is recommended for use on the following crops: apples, barley, all beans, broccoli, black currants, cabbage, cauliflower, celery, cherries, gooseberries, grass, hops, kale, lettuce, oats, onions, parsnips, pears, peas, plums, potatoes, rape, raspberries, red beets, rye, sprouts, strawberries, sugar beets, tomatoes, turnips, wheat and most other crops.
Always read and follow label directions.
Return to products page