Key Feeds DF Iron
Dry flowable iron concentrate for foliar application
What it does
- Improves manufacturing process of chlorophyll
- Enhances certain enzyme functions
- Provides supplement iron for calcareous soils with high pH in the surface soil and cold, wet, poorly aerated soils
What that means
- Greener and healthier plants
- Reduced “leaf yellowing” or chlorosis
- Increased nutrient uptake and plant development
- Improved yield and quality
- Foliar spray
Key Feeds DF Iron is a dry flowable micronutrient concentrate for foliar application that disperses easily in water with agitation. It can be used as part of a complete nutrient supplement program.
Key Feeds DF Iron is recommended for use on the following crops: apples, barley, all beans, broccoli, black currants, cabbage, cauliflower, celery, cherries, gooseberries, grass, hops, kale, lettuce, oats, onions, parsnips, pears, peas, plums, potatoes, rape, raspberries, red beets, rye, sprouts, strawberries, sugar beets, tomatoes, turnips, wheat and most other crops.
Always read and follow label directions.
Return to products page