CHE-LA Magnesium (4%)
Activate more enzyme systems
What it does
- Magnesium is a constituent of chlorophyll molecule – the driving force of photosynthesis
- Activates enzymes in the synthesis of nucleic acids (DNA and RNA)
- Enhances metabolism of carbohydrates (sugars) within the plant
- Helps regulate uptake of other essential nutrients and micronutrients
- Facilitates translocation of sugars and starches
- Enhances the production of fats and oils within the plant
What that means
- Improved chlorophyll formation for greener and healthier plants
- Increased transfer of sunlight energy into plant energy
- Better resistance to unfavorable growing conditions
- Enhanced sugar transfer for higher yields
- Improved synthesis of amino acids and cell proteins
- Increased nutrient uptake and plant development
- Improved yield and quality
- Foliar spray and liquid fertilizers
CHE-LA® Magnesium is a chelated micronutrient supplement derived from inorganic salts. It can be foliar- or soil-applied and is non-phytotoxic when used as directed. Additionally, it is an effective dispersing agent when applied with other foliar spray products.
CHE-LA Magnesium is compatible with most insecticides, herbicides, fungicides and foliar nutrients. It may be incorporated into existing spray programs.
CHE-LA Magnesium may be used on the following crops: alfalfa, almonds, avocados, apples, barley, all beans, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, celery, citrus, corn, grapes, lettuce, melons, milo, nectarines, pears, peaches, peanuts, pecans, peppers, potatoes, rice, sorghum, soybeans, strawberries, sugar beets, sugar cane, sweet corn, tomatoes, turnips, walnuts, watermelons, wheat and most other crops.
Always read and follow label directions.
Return to products page