CHE-LA Iron (5%)
Ensure availability in the soil
What it does
- Improves manufacturing process of chlorophyll
- Enhances certain enzyme functions
- Provides supplemental iron for calcareous soils with high pH in the surface soil and cold, wet, poorly aerated soils
What that means
- Greener and healthier plants
- Reduced “leaf yellowing” or chlorosis
- Increased nutrient uptake and plant development
- Improved yield and quality
- Foliar spray and liquid fertilizers
CHE-LA® Iron is a chelated micronutrient supplement derived from inorganic salts. It can be foliar- or soil-applied and is non-phytotoxic when used as directed. Additionally, it is an effective dispersing agent when applied with other foliar spray products.
CHE-LA Iron is compatible with most insecticides, herbicides, fungicides and foliar nutrients. It may be incorporated into existing spray programs.
CHE-LA Iron may be used on the following crops: alfalfa, almonds, avocados, apples, barley, all beans, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, celery, citrus, corn, grapes, lettuce, melons, milo, nectarines, pears, peaches, peanuts, pecans, peppers, potatoes, rice, sorghum, soybeans, strawberries, sugar beets, sugar cane, sweet corn, tomatoes, turnips, walnuts, watermelons, wheat and most other crops.
Always read and follow label directions.
Return to products page