White Label Copper
Foliar- or soil-applied copper micronutrient supplement completely available and absorbed by leaves and roots
Helps activate enzyme • Improves respiration and photosynthesis
Cooper functions in plant growth cannot be replaced by any other element
OMRI approved for organic production. View the OMRI Certificate.
What it does
- Helps regulate rate of many biochemical reactions in plants
- Activates proper enzyme activity
- Aids in catalyzing reactions in key plant growth processes
- Promotes seed production and formation
What that means
- Enhanced plant elasticity
- Proper development of chlorophyll
- Presence of copper is linked to production of vitamin A and helps ensures protein synthesis
- Ensure proper root metabolism
- Helps control mold
White Label™ Cooper is compatible with most insecticides, fungicides, foliar nutrients and herbicides and can be applied in most existing spray programs.
White Label Copper is an excellent acidification agent for alkaline water. High pH water will break down many insecticides such as Sevin, Dylox, Ethyl Parathion, Malathion, Methyl Parathion and other organophosphate insecticides, decreasing the effectiveness of the pesticides.
Return to products page