White Label Iron
Foliar- or soil-applied iron micronutrient supplement completely available and absorbed by leaves and roots
Maximize genetic expression and seed investment
EPA-registered bio-stimulant that can be used as a supplement with foliar fertilizers.
OMRI approved for organic production. View the OMRI Certificate.
What it does
- Improves manufacturing process of chlorophyll
- Enhances certain enzyme functions
- Provides supplemental iron for calcareous soils with high pH in the surface soil and cold, wet, poorly aerated soils
What that means
- Greener and healthier plants
- Reduced “leaf yellowing” or chlorosis
- Increased nutrient uptake and plant development
- Improved yield and quality
White Label™ Iron is compatible with most insecticides, fungicides, foliar nutrients and herbicides and can be applied in most existing spray programs.
When foliar spraying White Label Iron through conventional sprayers, use a minimum of 20 gallons of water per acre. When foliar spraying White Label Iron with low volume equipment, 5 gallons of water per acre is usually sufficient. If less water is used, slight burning of the foliage may occur. A maximum of 1/2 gallon per acre per application is recommended. Aerial applications should not exceed 1 quart per gallon of water.
For best results, spray when the crop is in an active growing state, after irrigation or natural rainfall. Spray early in the morning or late afternoon. Mid-day sprays may not be effective because of excessive moisture evaporation. The addition of 0.5% (total solution) of nitrogen solution, ammonium sulfate or L.B. Urea may aid leaf absorption.
Return to products page