White Label Field Crop Mix
Foliar- or soil-applied micronutrient supplement completely available and absorbed by leaves and roots
Complete micronutrient supplement package
OMRI approved for organic production. View the OMRI Certificate.
What it does
- Effectively delivers sulfur, boron, copper, iron, manganese and zinc micronutrients
- Conveniently corrects key micronutrient deficiencies
- Excellent acidification agent for lowering pH in spray tank water to decrease hydrolysis of most pesticides
What that means
- Prevents nutrient deficiencies during early plant development
- Improves nutrient uptake and utilization
- Healthier plants
- Increased yield
White Label™ Field Crop Mix is compatible with most insecticides, fungicides, foliar nutrients and herbicides and can be applied in most existing spray programs.
White Label Field Crop Mix is an excellent acidification agent for alkaline water. High pH water will break down many insecticides such as Sevin, Dylox, Ethyl Parathion, Malathion, Methyl Parathion and other organophosphate insecticides, decreasing the effectiveness of the pesticides
Return to products page