Load™ is a foliar applied micronutrient and is non-phytotoxic when used as directed. Load™ is designed to be used on all flowering crops and results are usually greater when used during stressful growing seasons.
What It Does
- Helps manage the transport of sugar within the plant
- Reduces issues caused by excessive nitrate nitrogen in the plant by aiding in converting it to a more usable nitrogen form.
- Assists the crop during stressful conditions with needed nutrients
What That Means
- Increased yield in fruit and sugar content
- Better fruit quality
- More income per acre
- Load™ is recommended for use on alfalfa, almonds, apples, avocados, barley, beans, canola, citrus, corn, cotton, cucumbers, flax, grapes, lentils, melons, milo, nectarines, oats, onions, peaches, peanuts, pears, peas, pecans, peppers, plums, potatoes, pumpkins, sorghum, soybeans, squash, strawberries, sweet corn, tomatoes, walnuts, watermelons, and wheat.
- See the label for more information about specific crops, rates, and timing
Total Nitrogen (N) - 2.5%
2.5% Water Soluble Nitrogen
Boron (B) - 7.0%
Molybdenum (Mo) - 0.004%