Bio-Forge® Advanced brings a revolutionary new level of stress management to crop production. The new patent-pending Bio-Forge® Advanced is a synergistic combination of the field-proven Bio-Forge® fortified with chelated Cobalt and Molybdenum, adding additional stress management and enhancing enzymatic activity within the plant.
What It Does
- Bio-Forge® Advanced combines three stress management modes of action into one product, creating an unmatched stress management tool for optimizing plant productivity all season long.
- Bio-Forge® Advanced promotes nitrogen metabolism in the plant by providing needed nutrients to convert field applied nitrogen (NO3) into plant usable nitrogen (NH2).
- Bio-Forge® Advanced makes soil-bound nutrients available to the plant.
What That Means
- More of a plant’s energy can be directed into productivity rather than wasting valuable energy managing excessive environmental stress and excess ethylene.
- More efficient utilization of available soil nutrients
- Reduced plant stress, which leads to greater productivity and greater yield potential
How to Apply
- Apply 8-16 oz/acre, may be applied every 7-21 days through irrigation, infurrow, side dress or foliar sprays
- For use on row crops, vegetable crops, fruit and nut crops, field-grown nursery stock
- See the label for more information about specific crops, rates, and timing
Total Nitrogen (N) - 3.0%
1.0% Urea Nitrogen
2.0% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
Soluble Potash (K2O) 1.0%
Cobalt (Co) 1.0%
Molybdenum (Mo) 1.0%